On March 23, 2020 the government of Ontario announced that all non-essential businesses are to close to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Freedom Cafe does serve some clients and tenants who are considered essential businesses and therefore our doors remain open. We ask that if you are not considered an essential business (see full list here), that you do not book our meeting spaces at this time.
As we decided last week and have been practising since, we are operating under strict and safe conditions for all. We have taken precautions to ensure that Freedom Café can provide an clean and safe environment for any meetings to take place.
Effective March 25, 2020 and until further notice, here is how Freedom Café will be conducting business:
- BY APPOINTMENT AND TO ESSENTIAL SERVICES ONLY. An appointment must be scheduled beforehand with a staff member by contacting email@example.com or by completing our online booking form.
- If your booking is approved, Freedom Café staff will work with the booking organizer to advise them on our current policies surrounding COVID-19.
- Front doors will remain locked during business hours to limit access. Please ring the bell for service.
- Attendance in a meeting room is limited to 3 people and up to 6 people in the seminar room. Special pricing is in effect for the seminar room.
- All guests must sign-in and provide us with names, emails and phone numbers in the event they need to be contacted.
- All guests will need to complete a short questionnaire when they arrive and will be turned away if they are considered at risk.
- The space being used will be cleaned and sanitized after every meeting.
We continue to monitor the situation closely and will keep you informed of any updates as quickly as possible.
If there are any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact our staff, John, Allie and Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org